10 April 2010

Where do I go?



Shoulder to all, love to all
I know how to cheer them all
In the gloomiest of their days
I do roll a smiling ball

Yes, they share their burden
They lighten their hearts
Even cry with bucket tears
I love to wipe them all

In a silent corner of my heart
I sit and ponder
Who can cheer my heart?
A voice echoes, "None"

In the dark valleys of my nature
I look up in the sky
Shouting, "Why"
The stars just smile at me

I smile back, good manners say
But who understands my way
All grown up, I remain a child
All civilized, my emotions still wild

A wild child, in search of comfort
Found it inside a heart
The heart of its own
But is it the place for the grown?

All the questions still unanswered
Something still encumbered
Found everyone, everywhere
With an option to retreat, at the right time

1 comments:

Dreamer said...

beautiful portrayal of emotions!

Post a Comment