18 July 2009

Too good to be true?


Often you say to yourself 'it's too good to be true'. I can think of only two situations when someone says these words:
1) when you get something you don't deserve
2) when your life has become bullshit and you can't believe in anything that is good

In either of the case, you make yourself repel the 'good' situation and turn your back from happiness. You subconciously whisper to the universe 'it's too good to be true, it's false, it's not real, take it away from me, I don't want unreal stuff'. And universe gives you what you ask for.

Believe that you deserve happiness, love and everything that is beautiful. Only then you will get what you want. Don't think of what you don't want. Think of what you want. Life will become better. It worked for me. I hope it works for everyone because universe has plenty for all of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment