30 March 2009

N.E.E.D.

Partially satisfied need is worse than totally unsatisfied need. The former gives you the taste of the sweet, makes you long for more but weans you from having a complete savor of it. That’s how one falls in the trap of the seducer. If you need love, I’ll give you but only a tinge of it. I’ll excite you with my flavor but won’t let you have me or own me. I am a free bird, flying in the limitless sky. I’ll perch on your branch, sing for you and leave. I’ll do it again and again until I become your need and you fly with me. But how can I become your need if I never was your need?

 

Needs are never there, they are born. I am not talking about need for food or shelter, they are the basic needs. I am talking about complex needs that never exist before. These needs are born when you have them already. I never needed a computer, I just wanted it. And soon enough, it became a need. You don’t have it because you need it, but, you need it because you have once had it.

 

N.E.ED. “Never Ending Elevated Desires”

0 comments:

Post a Comment