23 September 2009

Bulls***

I was reading an older post of mine, “Assumptions: Mother of all screw ups!!”, dated May 18, 2009. I realized how frustrated I was because of people’s opinions about love that I wrote that sarcastic post. I was even more frustrated with people who have never been in love but have so many theories about love. I know and I always knew that love is never meant to be understood, it’s meant to be felt. Still, why did I write that post? Why other’s opinions affected me? Perhaps, I was being a football of other’s opinions.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. It’s better not to smell all of them, thus not to be affected by them. We all have different experiences, so we have different opinions. I really need to learn how to stand people with opinions that I find narrow and bullshit. I hope I find a way soon and update all my blog readers with a tangible solution pertaining to the problem of standing people with bullshit opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment